Sunday, November 7, 2010

tease

And the Bringer of Light said…
I have forgotten my own name,
Demon, Misleader, driving me insane,
Taunting tainted fruit not for my tasting,
As in the juices of lust I’m basting.
Believing I’m climbing higher,
All along damning my heart with this fire,
Slowly binding to passions you’re inflicting,
Sensations forbidden, observed once with convicting.
Desire ruling this human form,
Swelling heat in a boiling storm,
Temperature rising, preparing incineration,
Poisonous delight, anticipating penetration.
Fitting we meet as I was upward going,
Your serpent’s tail now showing,
Masquerading, you greet with black deception,
Can I withstand its full erection?
Tortured not knowing, will I ever be the same,
Sanity again to reign?
Transmuted genes from years of disconnection,
Something’s missing in this game called Seduction.
Love,
You say for it you’re searching,
While drowning in selfish identity, lurking.
Deceiver, before the fall I saw you here,
Wallowing in this abyss of lies and fear.
I came once looking for your soul to save,
Now captured by tormented dreams, a slave,
Tangled in the embrace of shame,
Only myself to blame.
Am I defeated by my own longing to concede,
Slavery or freedom? Which will it be?
Only I can choose to see past the illusion of sin,
Breaking imaginary chains that hold me in.
Oh, how I fight your treacherous tongue,
Guarding my being, flickering songs unsung,
Plotting to be my Master,
Promising Heaven as I fall even faster,
Saying, “Hell would be to never know your touch.”
Can I change this legacy,
Or “is it just too much,” I’m asking?
Am I to stay here forever basking,
In the dark grasp of degeneracy?

No comments:

Post a Comment